Today I was in the supermarket and I decided to check out the flea treatments available. I have had a few clients tell that their pets are on a flea treatment from the supermarket that only needs to be applied every three months and I was curious as to what that treatment might be. Turns… Read more »
Prahran Vet Hospital Weekly Scoop – 2/9/13 Spring is in the air! Now is the time to make sure your pet’s flea and worm protection are up to date before we get into the warmer months. If you need any advice for your pet’s parasite needs, we can always recommend a program for you.
Prahran Vet Hospital – Weekly Scoop 26/8/13 What an interesting week we’ve had! Lots of good surgery and lovely patients coming to visit us through the last week. We had Panda the cheeky 5 month old Corgi who hoovers everything she comes across – she’s so quick! As a result she was feeling a little… Read more »
Prahran Vet Hospital – Weekly Scoop 19/8/13 Well in case you haven’t heard, it is Dental Health Month at Prahran Vet! For the month of August we want to let you know how important dental health is for your pet. Signs of dental disease include, bad breath, drooling, missing or loose teeth and redness or… Read more »
Prahran Vet Hospital – Weekly scoop 29/7/13 We have had a busy week a Prahran Vet with lots of longer term hospital patients, a new puppy school and some interesting cases along the way. Recently, we have seen many cases of wandering jew dermatitis – an itchy rash caused by your pet coming into contact… Read more »
Congratulation Dr Diana Barker BVSc MANZCVS Dr Diana Barker passed her examinations to become a member of the Australian & New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists in Surgery. Diana can now use the post-nominal MANZCVS. “The Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists (ANZCVS) seeks to serve the veterinary profession and reward excellence. College… Read more »
Prahran Vet Hospital – Weekly Scoop 22/7/13 Recently we have seen many tragic accidents where a dog has been hit by a car and died or been seriously injured. We just want to take this opportunity to remind everyone that it is not safe to have your dog off the lead when you’re walking through… Read more »